I told myself I wouldn't fall victim to alliteration tricks and gimmicks on the blog... but then I realized how much fun I could have forcing you people to read about my personal interests... on a weekly basis!
Ok, so not just my personal interests.... and alright, it's not just for my own entertainment... this is more like a public service for the good of all humanity!
This is TOM we are talking about here!
It's a moral OBLIGATION to share Mr. Waits with the rest of the world!
This was all sparked by a discussion Jeff and I had... you see the shop intern Benji (Not to be confused with the myself; the shop blogger... Ben) has himself a Tom Waits tattoo... and being huge Tom Waits fans... Jeff and I ended up in a discussion about what we would want in our Tom Waits tattoo.... ( YES... I KNOW TOM WAITS WOULD BE A GOOD START... don't get smart with me...)
Jeff and I ended up spending a lot of time trying to pic the perfect photo... well anyway... there you have it... the impetus behind Tom Waits Tuesday.
And remember... if it's your first night at Tom Waits club... you have to wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment